Pages

10.8.11

sincerely

assalamualaikum.

I don't mind what I've read from you just now.
I did not say you're mentally retarded.
Please read it carefully , girl.
I don't know what I have to feel now.
I'm shivering.

Is it because,
I'm scared ? I'm sad ? Well I'm not crying.
Or I'm mad ? But I'm not.
What I wrote is what I feel and what I saw.
You should read and look from many perspectives.
And maybe I should too.

I told you I don't mind.
Tu dah kira cukup baik dah aku tak kisah kau nak kawan dengan dia.

I don't want to write any longer.
Because it will end up hurting you.
More than you hurt me, kan ?

So I sincerely,
From the bottom of my heart,
I apologized.

p/s: yes, I am nobody, I don't even have the rights. Thank you. Sorry

3 comments:

RasyidHamid said...

chill ea...t kte blanje eskrem ea..hehe

ain azmi said...

yeayyyyy ! nak hehe

mohdhazlan Dreadlock said...

ikhlaskn hati utk mendapat kebahagian:)